Book your space in the 2025 ArtTreasury Collector’s Annual
Deadline: October 31, 2024
ArtTreasury is an annual time capsule of global creativity, a treasure box of artwork by diverse artists. It provides a special feature on each artist, complete with their art, artist statement and contact information. Book your space in this special catalogue of talented of artists from around the world.
What you’ll get:
- A two-page spread (or more) featuring your work and your artist statement.
- Publishing of your direct contact information allowing collectors to purchase artwork straight from the pages of the publication.
- Editing by our professional editor.
- A free digital copy of the publication.
Published artists will be:
- Announced as one of the selected artists/writers in the ArtAscent newsletter.
- Published in ArtTreasury Collector’s Annual—a beautiful collectable keepsake publication that is available in digital and print long after the release date. Your showcase includes your artist profile and contact information including your website link and at least one of your submitted pieces.
- Showcased for at least two years on the ArtAscent website online exhibition, including your artist website link.
- Listed by name online for at least two years on the ArtAscent website artist listing directory.
- Promoted on the ArtAscent Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram sites (unless you opt out in the application form)
Submitted work can include visual art – paintings, drawings, photography, mixed media, digital, printmaking, installations, ceramics, fabric, jewelry, sculpture, and other 2- and 3-dimensional media.
- We do not represent artists or sell their work. Any purchase inquiries will be referred directly to the artist.
- Your submission must be your original creation.
- Your submission may be previously published by others, but not by us in ArtTreasury (ArtAscent is OK).
- All artists 18 years and older can apply.
- ArtAscent will choose which of your images to include.
- Our calls for artists do not support video or sound. Good photography that documents interactive or performance art may be submitted.
- All application images and stories submitted to ArtAscent remain the property of the artist and the artist retains the copyright. Applicants agree that ArtAscent may feature their submitted entry for display, marketing, promotions, and exhibition archives worldwide and for all time. We will credit each artist with their name, artwork title and media, website, photographer credit, and gallery if requested.
The submission process includes booking fee, booking form, submission review, profile editing, and selected artists publication in ArtTreasury magazine, and ArtAscent website and online social media. Artists previously published in ArtTreasury may submit other or newer portfolio work to be featured again in the latest annual issue.
It is our intent to publish all submissions, with at least one image per artist. If for any reason an application does not meet the requirements, the artist will be contacted with assistance.
Notification & Posting Schedule
- Newsletter announcement of selected artists and writers – About 5 weeks after the call deadline. You must sign up for the newsletter in order to get this notification.
- Newsletter announcement of magazine release – About 6 weeks after the call deadline. You must sign up for the newsletter in order to get this notification.
- Posting of selected artists and writers to the website – About 6 weeks after the call deadline.
- Posting of selected artists and writers to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest – Started around 6 weeks after the call deadline and completed around 12 weeks after the call deadline.
This marketing tool is created by artists and writers, for artists.
Early bird 20% discount until September 30, 2024 – $70
Normal rate after October 1, 2024 – $90
This fee books your profile (which will be at least 2 pages but could be as many as 6 pages, at our discretion). You are booking space in the ArtTreasury publication. You are refunded the fee if you are not published (for example, if someone were to submit work that promotes hate, we would decline to publish it).