Book your space in the 2024 ArtTreasury Collector’s Annual
Deadline: November 30, 2023
Early bird 20% discount until September 30, 2023
Normal rate after October 1, 2023
ArtTreasury is an annual time capsule of global creativity, a treasure box of artwork by diverse artists. It provides a special feature on each artist, complete with their art, artist statement and contact information. Book your space in this special catalogue of talented of artists from around the world.
What you’ll get:
- A two-page spread (or more) featuring your work and your artist statement.
- Publishing of your direct contact information allowing collectors to purchase artwork straight from the pages of the publication.
- Editing by our professional editor.
- A free digital copy of the publication.
Published artists will be:
- Announced as one of the selected artists/writers in the ArtAscent newsletter.
- Published in ArtTreasury Collector’s Annual—a beautiful collectable keepsake publication that is available in digital and print long after the release date. The release date is typically in January.
- Possibly, as part of the publication, promoted on the ArtAscent social sites.
What you can submit:
Images of all forms of art can be submitted, including jewelry, sculpture, performance art, installations, ceramics, fabric, graphic design, cartooning, body art, graffiti, paintings, illustration, photography, mixed media, digital and printmaking.
How this works:
The ArtTreasury Collector’s Annual submission process includes submission of application form and payment, submission review, submission editing, publication in ArtTreasury issue, and possible publication on website and/or social media. It is our intent to publish all submissions. If for any reason an application does not meet the requirements, the artist will be contacted with assistance.
ArtTreasury versus ArtAscent publications:
We have created both the ArtTreasury and ArtAscent publications.
- ArtTreasury accepts bookings from artists (you pay to book your space). ArtAscent is juried and accepts applications from artists and writers (you pay to be juried, and you may or may not be selected).
- ArtTreasury calls are independent of ArtAscent calls. You can submit the same work to both ArtAscent and ArtTreasury. But please don’t submit art to ArtTreasury that has already been published in ArtTreasury.