Publish your review, essay, or other article in the Investors Tips section of ArtAscent Art & Literature Journal.
Article types: Features, essays, reviews, reports, and other informative articles of interest to art buyers and art lovers
We welcome articles that speak to art collectors, buyers, investors and art fans. Articles may be original investigative reporting, scholarly research, and biographies of or interviews with important artists or critics. They may include discussion of larger economic and cultural issues, or any subject in the domain of visual and written arts and cultural criticism. Articles may be about visual and written arts exhibitions, installations, festivals, symposiums, conferences, and other formal gatherings. Suggested subjects include: Global art culture, art trends, art investing, art in travel, global niches, art and decor, and types of art.
If Your Submission Is Accepted
Selected articles are:
- Published in ArtAscent Art & Literature Journal which is available for purchase in print and digital form. (You get a free digital copy.) Your feature includes your article, photos, and author bio sentence and website link. Magazines are available long after initial release, so your exposure may continue for several years.
- Possibly included in the ArtAscent website Art Investors Blog.
- Possibly promoted on the ArtAscent Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest feeds.
How To Apply To This Article Submissions Call
Your articles must:
- Speak to art collectors, buyers, investors and fans. Articles speaking to artists will be declined.
- Cover a large scale creative subject/event, and/or feature multiple artists. Promotions of personal portfolios, individual exhibitions, and studio tours will be declined.
- Be 450 to 1350 words in length.
- Be uploaded here and be the actual article to be published. Do not send press release kits or other marketing materials.
- Supplied in Microsoft Word, single spaced lines, single spaces after periods, plain text formatting, edited for grammar and spelling.
- Include a one-sentence bio about the author at the end of the article.
You are encouraged to:
- Include the author’s relevant website/blog address to be published with the article.
There is no fee for submitting articles, nor is there payment to the author. ArtAscent reserves the right to decline article submissions. Articles will be edited.
The Article Submissions Call submission process includes submission of application form, submission review, submission editing, possible publication in ArtAscent magazine, and possible publication on website and/or social media.